發布時間:2012-07-20 共1頁
日常交際用語(三)
P39
Good afternoon. This is Modern Office Limited. Would you put me through to Mr. Jackson in Room 307 please?
下午好!我是現代辦公有限公司。請轉307房間的杰克遜先生。
P41
Oh, thank you for ringing so quickly. I called for the draft agreement you sent us one week ago.
哦,謝謝你這么快就回電話。我打電話是關于你一周前寄來的那份協議草案。
P43
You must have dialed the wrong number.
您一定是撥錯號了。
When is a good time to have her return your call?
她什么時候給您回電話比較好?
UNIT SEVEN APPOINTMENT
P45
Our Managing Director will host a reception dinner in your honour tomorrow evening. Would that be convenient?
明晚我們總經理將為您舉辦一個歡迎晚宴。不知是否方便?
P47
I’m sorry I won’t be able to keep our appointment for this afternoon. Something unexpected came up.
很抱歉,今天下午我不能赴約了,我這兒冒出了點事兒。
P49
I wonder whether the manager could spare me half an hour tomorrow.
不知經理明天能否給我半小時的時間。
P50
I’m afraid our manager will not be available till tomorrow afternoon.
恐怕經理明天下午才有時間。
I have something urgent on Tuesday, so the appointment will have to be cancelled.
星期二我有急事,所以約會只好取消了。
P52
Quite right. China is a country with a splendid food culture. Mr. Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?
沒錯,中國是個飲食文化非常豐富的國家。
P54
OK. Let’s see what they have on the menu. There is so much on the menu that looks good. Well, what would you recommend?
好。咱們看一下菜單上有什么。菜單上這么多看上去不錯的。哦,你能否給推薦幾個?
P62
We are going to the West Lake today. After two days’ hard negotiations, we deserve some relaxation, I think.
今天我們要去西湖。經過兩天的艱苦談判之后,我們應該休息一下。
P64
The city enjoys a long history and a splendid culture.
這座城市有著悠久的歷史和燦爛的文化。
This is the busiest street in the city. It’s the commercial and cultural center of the city.
這是本市最繁華的街道,是本市的商業文化中心。
He’s going to show me round all the famous places in this city.
他打算帶我游覽這座城市所有的名勝。